As a diverse and well-experienced team of lawyers, we provide excellent legal services and advice tailored to your needs.
As a boutique law firm, we provide expert legal services at reasonable rates (most services are flat rates, please inquire for details). We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and overall client satisfaction rate- it’s why so many of our new clients are referrals!
Are you looking for a specific service? Learn more about:
- Residential Real Estate Legal Services
- Commercial Real Estate Legal Services
- Will & Estate Services
- Corporate Legal Services
We provide Certificates of Independent Legal Advice. This document certifies that you have received legal advice from an independent lawyer that is only advising you, and no other interested party.
- Personal Guarantees – We assist with execution of guarantees and preparation of Guarantees Acknowledgement Act certificates.
- Criminal Record Suspensions – Formerly referred to as a “pardon”, a criminal record suspension removes an eligible persons criminal record from the Canadian Police Information Centre (CPIC) public record.
KH/Dunkley Law Group provides Notary Public and Commissioner for Oaths services for all matters, including:
- Consent Letter for Children – A travel consent letter is a letter that signifies that a child travelling alone, or in the company of a single parent/guardian, has permission to travel from all parents/guardians not accompanying them.
- Statutory Declarations and Affidavits – We can assist in preparing Statutory Declarations and Affidavits.
- Administering Oaths, Affirmations and Declarations – We have Notaries Public and Commissioners for Oaths available to facilitate swearing or affirming Affidavits and declaring Statutory Declarations.
- Witnessing signatures
- Notarizing original documents
- Certifying copies of documents
KH/Dunkley Law Group assists its clients with the preparation of powers of attorney, including:
- General Power of Attorney
- Enduring Power of Attorney
- Special Power of Attorney
- Special Power of Attorney relating to the purchase or sale of real property
We also assist clients in the preparation of personal medical directives.