Khalil is the principal lawyer of KH/Dunkley Law Group.
He graduated as a gold medalist from the University of Calgary’s Haskayne School of Business, and then went on to obtain his Bachelor of Laws degree from the University of Western Ontario (graduating in 2007).
After he graduated from the University of Western Ontario, he practiced law at national firms in both Calgary and Toronto. He opened his own firm – KH Law – in 2010, where he practiced until forming KH/Dunkley Law Group.
Khalil is experienced in all areas of the law serviced by KH/Dunkley Law Group, with extensive experience in residential and commercial real estate transactions, commercial financing transactions, development and condominium law, mobile home transactions, leasing, purchases and sales of businesses, contract drafting, wills and estate administration.
Associations and Societies:
- Member of the Law Society of Alberta and the Canadian Bar Association.
- Former Chair and current executive member of the Canadian Bar Association’s Residential Real Property Section for Southern Alberta
- Member of the Real Estate Council Alberta’s Legal Advisory Group
- Member of the First Canadian Title Advisory Council
- Commercial Law and Estates Law Practice Group Lead for the Ismaili Conciliation and Arbitration Board for the Prairies
- Member of the Betta Gamma Sigma Honour Society for Business Excellence